Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
6, 8, 10, 12, 17 , 18-25, 30-39. 41, 42, 45, 46, 51, 60, 63, 74, 79, 88, 90, 93, 99, and 100.
Gonna put these under a read more because I’m sure not all of my followers want to know intimate details about my sex life. But hey, if you do, feel free to read. All of this stuff is pretty TMI, just as a fair warning.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not to the extreme that their whole house is full of stuff from floor to ceiling. I used to be a bit of a hoarder but I’ve gotten better about it throughout the years.
6. Can you do a split? Nope. I’m horribly unflexable. I’m going to work on that.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Oh man, I really don’t remember… 6ish?
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? But of course. Don’t most people?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Green tea, and Chocomint rooibos from Adagio, although I can’t really think of a tea that I don’t like…actually, scratch that. I don’t care for kombucha or at least I didn’t the first time I tried it. I’d be willing to give it one more shot though.
I need feminism because King of the Hill isn’t available on either Netflix or Amazon Prime for free streaming!
Saw a post from klokateercatlady and now I think I’m supposed to post 10 facts about myself…
1. I have a LOT of trouble sleeping. I’m a crazy light sleeper anyway but when I’m laying down is when my anxiety usually sneaks up on me so it’s a double whammy.
2. I really like doing karaoke. I’ve been told I’m pretty good but I feel like I would really benefit from vocal lessons.
3. I have 4 tattoos. They are (in chronological order from oldest to newest) a Dethklok gear on my left wrist, Muninn (one of Odin’s ravens) on my left shoulder, 2 1/2 Legend of Zelda style hearts below my left collarbone, and the Ministry of Silly Walks sequence on my right forearm.
4. I have a bad habit or starting a book or a video game and then moving on to another one before I’ve finished the first.
5. I work at a library, and it’s absolutely the best job I’ve ever hard.
6. I have moderate anxiety and depression.
7. I read medical books for fun. I highly considered being an EMT/Paramedic at one point but I don’t know if I could deal with the anxiety that would come with being in high stress situations for most of the day.
8. I like drinking but I really try to watch how much I drink in a week because alcoholism runs in my family.
9. I was raised by my grandparents. My mother and father are still alive, they just don’t seem to want anything to do with me. I suspect it’s because I’m the youngest and was obviously unplanned. Regardless, I’d like to think I was raised well.
10. My current favorite creative hobby is chainmail.
Page 1 of 526